Tuesday 22nd March, 7-9pm at the Berry Head Hotel (and via zoom, if we can arrange this)
At last we are back with a face-to-face meeting, the first for over two years. We are very much looking forward to getting together in person once more after such a long break.
On the agenda for this meeting:
- Update from Carolyn Custerson on the ERBID company’s plans for 2022: including national destination marketing investments, the new English Riviera website and planned events for the coming season
- Update on the plans for the Brixham markets in 2022
- The official launch of the 2022 “visit Brixham” guide (produced by the Chamber on behalf of the town)
- AGM, including the opportunity to put yourself forward to stand on the Chamber Executive.
- Round-table update from members about how they have fared during covid and plans for 2022.
Please let us know if you’ll be coming. RSVP to Alex at email@example.com